Enter Your Details
• Open Signature settings by clicking File → Options → Mail → Signatures...
• Create a new signature (and set it to your default signature on the right hand side).
• Paste it into your signature field (it should look like your signature).
• If links appear underlined in the editor, manually select and underline each link twice to remove the lines.
• Save and close the options window.
• Open Signature settings by clicking Menu → Settings → Signature.
• Paste it into your signature field (it should look like code).
• Tap Back to save.
• Open your Email Signature settings.
• Paste one of the above options in, and save and close where applicable.
• Android smartphones do not currently support formatted email signatures.
• Some email services do not support formatted email signatures.